You’re a brilliant Product Manager who values the power of learning.
You will lead the development of Jolts most crucial technology - "Eye Level", our video conferencing technology. This video platform, is non other to any video technology that you know.
Forget about google hangouts, Zoom or Skype. We are reinventing the way people can learn via live video around the world.
You’re enthusiastic about consumer-facing products and full-screen interfaces - for mobile, smart TVs and anything that isn’t a computer. You’re looking to work in a fast-paced startup environment where you’ll have autonomy and your ideas will matter and make a difference.
Just like everyone else at Jolt - you bring something unique to the table. You've initiated, produced or have launched a special project outside of work. You are curious and eager to learn new subjects on your own, just for the sake of learning. Later, you manage to connect the dots of topics you've read about, people you've learned from and experiences you've had to solve complex problems in a practical and elegant way.
You're a product manager at heart (not just at work).
- A problem solver. Reliable. You get things done.
- A doer who knows how to prioritize tasks, allocate resources and manage risks.
- A deep thinker. You make decisions using data and user interviews - not only your gut feeling.
- An autodidact. You’ve taught yourself to create things and have followed-through to launch them.
- 4+ years of experience as a PM and/or entrepreneur.
- Experience designing and optimizing gamification / accreditation systems and/or experience overseeing full-screen products that include animations, motion graphics or visual effects.
- Led at least two fast-growing B2C products.
- A visual aptitude for beautiful and exciting products.
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills.
- A technical background. You speak Developer-English almost fluently.
- A built-in ability to lead without formal authority.
- Handled complex, multi-disciplinary projects.
Even better if you have
- Video streaming / video conferencing experience - huge plus.
- An Education / Training / EdTech background
- Experience with real-time products.
- A Digital Marketing background
- An Entrepreneurial background
- Please be sure to demonstrate the bullets in “You Are” and “You Have” in your application. -
- Help us create the most innovative education system on the planet.
- Initiate, build and launch products with a high levels of autonomy.
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of developers and designers.
- Plan, present and execute product roadmaps and feature prioritization.
- Research user behaviour and turn data into decisions and continually improve the product.
- Solve problems in areas you have no prior experience in.
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions with a career coach.
- A personal budget for professional growth & development.
- A free membership to Jolt’s campuses.
- Meatless Mondays & occasional cooked meals.
- Taking part in something meaningful.