Speaker Development Manager
Jolt works with hundreds of world-class teachers from all around the globe, providing them a platform through which they share their knowledge and experience with an international community of students, over live video.
Jolters - Jolt's instructors - are world class professionals who deliver classes over live video.
We're looking for a communication expert to lead all aspects of Jolter's training.
An expert storyteller and an effective communicator who can simplify complex messages.
You are as able to work with senior executives as you are with unexperienced professionals.
You can add value to seasoned speakers and rapidly up-skill inexperienced ones, improving their presentation skills and message crafting abilities.
You are as comfortable with delivering complicated messages and honest feedback.
You work well in a fast moving, multi-tasking environment, you are thorough, meticulous and posses and extreme sense of ownership over your work.
You are a master of your domain, but your'e also aware that you don't know everything. You are coachable.
You are eager to grow with the organisation and willing to go through tremendous lengths to ensure it does.
- Proactively lead Content and & Delivery improvement and optimisation efforts in all regions.
- Provide feedback and up-skill existing speakers.
- Have A-Z ownership of the training and on-boarding of new teachers.
- Develop and deliver Leadership programs
- Manage large-scale content projects and the contractors who are working on them
- Come up with and experiment with new formats
- Coach staff members for their public appearances
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions with a career coach
- A personal budget for professional growth & development
- A free membership to Jolt’s campuses
- Meatless Mondays & occasional cooked meals
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!