Community Manager (Full time)
You're a positive, friendly service oriented individual with an unlimited hunger for learning new things. You're highly organized and believe perfection is found in the smallest of details. You love meeting new people, listen to their stories and give them advice. You have an intuitive understanding of the tech industry.
In this position, you'll be leading and managing all aspects of a local learning community, and be the forefront of Jolts interaction with its users. Your day to day work will include:
- Independent management of a physical local learning hub (in Tel-Aviv)
- Content curation including moderating FB groups and social presence.
- Direct support to all members of the community-being the POC for your community members & solving all member-related issues
- Communicating changes and special events to the community
- Creating special opportunities for community engagement
- Handling logistics, contractors and facility management
- Moderation of workshops and single Jolts
- Hiring and managing up to 2 hourly employees
- Managing the site schedule
- At least 1 year of Experience working for or with a technological organization (startup / tech company / Technological IDF unit)
- At least 1 year of Experience giving service (customer care, customer service, etc.)
- Office management experience is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of intellectual curiosity - you LOVE to learn
- English proficiency
- Community Management experience
- Experience moderating discussions
- Experience producing live events
- Experience starting and marketing a new initiative - a big plus
Extra points for:
Other than meeting Tel-Aviv's smartest, most interesting individuals on a daily basis, you'll be able to spend A LOT of your time participating in live lessons delivered by the world's top professionals. This is a great position for naturally curious people who LOVE to learn.