Jolt is looking for a Controller for our global operation, based in Tel-Aviv.
This is a great opportunity to take the reins and hold a key financial and accounting management role in a fast-growing company.
Jolt is a revolutionary business school for self-made people, reshaping the future of education.
At Jolt, we teach the world’s most effective business method: Startups.
Our Innovative flexible NAMBA teaches marketing, sales, data, product, effective communications, personal skills, and management - like it's done in the world’s most innovative companies. We only have one mission here at Jolt - pushing you forward.
- Motivated self-starter with a strong desire to contribute to a fast-growing startup
- Detailed-oriented, versatile and hands-on controller, with a strong desire to build, improve and lead processes and controls
- Highly independent, resilient and resourceful
- Inquisitive person, with a healthy thirst for knowledge and self-development.
- A charismatic people person who loves meeting new people and interact with them immediately
What does the role include?
- Management of the monthly/quarterly/annual global accounting close process
- Supervising the accuracy and productivity of the department daily activities including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL and cash collection.
- Tracking key performance indicators (KPI's) on an ongoing basis and monitoring the financial performance of the company
- Preparing management reports and financial analyses for the leadership team in order to support business decisions, strategy & planning
- Determining and calculating the company's actual revenue and forecast the company's revenue in future periods based on booking projections (revenue recognition according to US-GAAP principles for SaaS and companies)
- Having a key role in building and monitoring the company's annual budget.
- Working closely with the company's external auditors and coordination and annual audits
- Processing monthly payroll and perform payroll actual vs budget analysis
- Preparing monthly commission calculations and projections
- Managing implementations and improvement processes of several financial systems:
- Developing financial controls in accordance with the company’s procedures and policies
- A Certified Public Accountant with a BA in accounting/finance - Must
- Big4 full internship - Must; Specialing in the High-Tech industry - Advantage
- At least 2 years of experience working for a global high-tech/startup company as a Controller or Assistant Controller - Must
- US-GAAP knowledge - Must
- Past experience working for a SaaS company - Must
- Past experience working for a B2C SaaS company - Big advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Hebrew - Must
- Advanced knowledge in Excel - Must.
- Proficient in Google sheets - Advantage
- Experience with FP&A - Advantage
What's in it for you?
- A tailored professional development plan, accompanied by a dedicated career coach.
- Unlimited access to all Jolt content, and free membership to Jolt's campuses.
- Great opportunity to grow and have a real impact on a revolutionary company, reshaping the future of education.