Community Associate Jerusalem (part time position-students)
A positive, friendly, service-oriented individual with an insatiable thirst for learning. You’re highly organized and believe perfection is found in the smallest of details. You love meeting new people, offering your help when needed and have excellent customer success skills.
In this position, you’ll be part of the operations team. You will provide ongoing support to our community of soji’s (students of Jolt), and be responsible for operating our mini-campuses. You will be the face of the product and interact with our users on a daily basis.
Your day to day work will include:
- Operating a local learning hub (in Jerusalem)
- Direct support to all members of the community
- Handling logistics and administration
- Working mostly in evening shifts from 16:30-22:30 (not only)
- The shifts include working on Friday morning (Not during SHABAT).
- Between 3-5 shifts per week (Mostly 4).
35 NIS per hour
- At least 1 year of experience giving service (customer care, customer service, etc.)
- At least 1 year of experience working for or with a technological organization (startup / tech company / Technological IDF unit)
- Office management experience is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of intellectual curiosity - you LOVE to learn
- English and Hebrew proficiency
- * We will start the recruitment process on the begining of September, mandatory start day will be on Sebtember 18. We do activly get applications.
Extra points for:
- Community Management experience
- Working with multiple complex systems (technical orientation)
- Experience producing live events
- Experience starting and marketing a new initiative - a big plus
We see the Operation Associates as our junior leads, that with time and opportunities will evolve in Jolt and get the chance to grow with the company to full time posItions and take upon them selfs key roles.
Timing is every thing with this startup!