Office Manager / PA
We're looking to hire a highly capable, competent and organized Office Manager with leadership qualities.
Your mission will be to oversee some operative aspects of running a multi-national company, and may include handling matters of finance, payments, contractors, compliance, HR and day to day operations of our premises in Israel, as well as managing the CEO's schedule and oversee / run projects. You will be working closely with the company's CEO and be involved or aware in numerous aspects of Jolt.
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Design and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Manage the CEO's schedule
- Oversee or run commercial and operational projects
- English - mother tongue level or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in operations / personal assistance / office management / legal
- At least 2 years of experience in working in a startup or tech company - a plus
- International background - a plus
- Available to start work in 30 days or less
As a company with a mission to revolutionize employee growth and development, we see extreme importance in growing and developing our own team members. We don’t have beer taps, pool tables or yoga classes; we prefer investing our resources in sending our employees to the best courses and giving them incredible tools to pursue their life missions and achieve their personal and professional goals. We see working at Jolt as one chapter in your life, and therefore we have a clear goal to send you back to the market better than you were when you joined.
- A personal growth & development plan with significant resources invested in your goals
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive compensation