An analytical person that loves building and filling sheets and excel files. You love it when you find and fix a mistake and then the formula works just like it should work.
You treat the budget and money that you are in charge of as if it is your own.
You know how to say no but you also know how to think creatively and find ways to make things happen.
You're intrigued by innovative products and needs of the company and see yourself as an enabler for the company's success, not just the company's treasurer.
And above all: you strive to work with the most innovative tools and methodologies for financial planning and control, to make finance a strong tool for the growth of the company you're part of.
- Lead all financial aspects of the company including overseas subsidiaries.
- Be involved in ongoing practical process.
- Be involved in financial aspects of Jolt's product
- Give business and budgetary consultation to the executive team
- Be exposed to a variety of content areas, business models, markets and management strategies.
- Prepare and audit business models and budgets.
- Manage and characterize operational interfaces between different financial systems.
- Lead implementation of work procedures and accounting standards.
- Close full monthly reports, including data consolidation from subsidiaries, preparation of reporting packages to the company's management and investors.
- Drive a timely monthly close process, quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Supervise account management and payroll work for our US and UK office.
- Support forecasting activities, monitor cash balances and create cash forecasts.
- Review monthly financial statements and manage and develop month-end accounting process and standards. Ensure the month close is completed accurately and within the monthly close cycle, including the preparation, review of all Balance Sheet account reconciliations and key accruals, and analytical review
- Prepare and accompany the audit of the Company's auditors.
- Work with all of the company's external financial service providers.
- Work in a Hebrew and English speaking environment
- Graduate of the tech departments of one of the "Big 4" accounting firms
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a startup company apart from the Big 4 as a Controller or Controller assistant.
- Experience working with global companies and subsidiaries
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent English – written and verbal
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions with a career coach
- A personal budget for professional growth & development
- A free membership to Jolt’s campuses
- Meatless Mondays & occasional cooked meals