Content & Social Media specialist (part time 90-120 hours,open for freelancers and students)
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator, event planner & social media
manager to write and produce various projects, blog regularly and manage our social media
presents to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This
role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy
being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
other important metrics (examples include blog posts, ebooks, white-papers,
infographics, guides, etc.).
visitors through search, social, and our email subscribers.
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and potentially additional channels
(Snapchat, Instagram, Vine, etc.).
and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new
audiences that don’t yet know us.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business' mission
- Past experience producing content for the web, Exceptional writing and editing
- skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business'
- various types of content
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone,
- and voice of our business' various types of content
- Experience in event planning and management, including speaker outreach and
- vendor relationships.
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each
- network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and
- intuition to inform decisions.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-
- specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also
- be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.