Content Development Manager
Jolt works with hundreds of world-class teachers from all around the globe, providing them a platform through which they share their knowledge and experience with an international community of students, over live video.
Jolters - Jolt's instructors - are world class professionals who deliver classes over live video.
We're looking for a content development expert to take the jolters knowledge and turn it into exceptional lessons.
An expert content developer and an effective communicator who can articulate, construct and visualise complex content, simply and elegantly.
You are as able to work with senior executives as you are with unexperienced professionals.
You can create lessons plans, workshops and courses quickly and effectively, from research to presentation design.
You can, just as easily, work on someone else's' materials, improving their messaging, pedagogical flow and create a fun and effective learning experience.
You work well in a fast moving, multi-tasking environment, you are thorough, meticulous and posses and extreme sense of ownership over your work.
You are a master of your domain, but your'e also aware that you don't know everything. You are coachable.
You are eager to grow with the organisation and willing to go through tremendous lengths to ensure it does.
- Research topics and create briefs for lessons.
- Create lesson plans from research to presentation design.
- Edit the outlines of the lessons.
- Review & approve all Jolt-owned new sessions, workshops and courses from the side of the pedagogical experience.
- Analyse and improving existing content.
- Come up with and experiment with new topics & formats
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions with a career coach
- A personal budget for professional growth & development
- A free membership to Jolt’s campuses