You are a highly capable, competent and organised executive assistant with leadership qualities.
Your mission will be to partner with the CEO to ensure efficient management of his time by supporting all aspects of his daily needs from calendar management, project coordination, expense reports, too booking international travels.
You will schedule and oversee / run projects on his behalf.
- Extensive calendar management
- Coordination with other assistants to reconcile ever-changing calendars and availabilities (team player!)
- Compiling presentations, reports, and various project-based documents
- Corresponding with various internal and external stakeholders
- Booking and coordinating door-to-door international and domestic travel
- Managing and submitting all expenses on a monthly basis
- Executive memos and weekly summaries
- Anticipating needs with minimal direction
- Following up with the leadership team, various stakeholders, and other assistants to support forward momentum
- Manage private requests
- English - mother tongue level or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in operations / personal assistance / office management / legal
- At least 2 years of experience in working in a startup or tech company - a plus
- International background - a plus
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with excellent time management
- Able to lead multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to maintain company confidentiality in all aspects of the position
- Positive, optimistic and enthusiastic attitude
- Concise yet open and friendly communication
- Experienced in working with high profile executives
- Experienced/ability to work with multiple time zones, on a global team
- Experience with calendar management, high-volume travel scheduling and booking and budgeting of events.
- A personal growth & development plan with significant resources invested in your goals
- Meaningful equity
- Competitive compensation