You’re a brilliant Product Manager who values the power of learning.
You’re enthusiastic about consumer-facing products and full-screen interfaces - for mobile, smart TVs and anything that isn’t a computer. You’re looking to work in a fast-paced startup environment where you’ll have autonomy and your ideas will matter and make a difference.
- A doer who knows how to prioritize tasks, allocate resources and manage risks.
- A deep thinker. You make decisions using data and user interviews - not your tummy.
- An autodidact. You’ve taught yourself to build mini-products and launched them.
- Skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs and intents; in creating user stories, workflows and wireframes.
- Experience designing and optimizing gamification / accreditation systems and/or experience overseeing full-screen products that include animations, motion graphics or visual effects.
- Led at least two fast-growing B2C mobile products
- 5+ years of experience as a PM and/or Entrepreneur.
- A visual aptitude for beautiful and exciting products. Sketch or InVision are tools you’re using.
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills.
Even better if you have
- A Technical background.
- An Education / Training / EdTech background
- A Digital Marketing background
- An Entrepreneurial background
Please make sure to demonstrate the bullets in “You Are” and “You Have” through your application.
- Help us create the most innovative education system on the planet
- Plan, present and execute product roadmaps
- Lead a multidisciplinary team of developers and designers
- Prioritize features and bugs
- Research user & competitor behaviour
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users and internal stakeholders
- Talk to users and CMs, analyze user data, and conduct tests to continually improve the product
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions with a career coach
- A personal budget for professional growth & development
- A free membership to Jolt’s campuses
- Meatless Mondays & occasional cooked meals