Jolt brings ambitious professionals together to learn from world-class instructors.
After an exceptional B2C launch in London and Israel, we’re looking for a talented Customer Success manager to lead our B2B clients.As the Customer Success manager you will help companies become better, smarter, and more efficient by acquiring the right knowledge for them. Your day-to-day work will include interacting with clients, planning, consulting and building curriculums. Identifying organizational and personal needs and meet them by building opportunities for additional growth and development.
- A people person who loves meeting new people and interact with them immediately.
- Familiar with the L&D industry, methodologies and impact.
- Coachable - a person who is able and willing to learn and develop.
- Entrepreneurial - you’re inventive and feel a sense of ownership in everything you do.
- Highly independent, resilient and resourceful.
- A commercial thinker with proven business acumen.
- Proficient in consultative selling, regarded as a trusted advisor by clients and industry leaders.
The role includes:
- Ongoing customer support and customer satisfaction.
- A successful interface between the company teams and clients decision makers.
- Analyizing data and providing reports and feedback to customers.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Keeping the clients updated with Jolt by constant communication in Heberw and English.
- Organising and producing marketing events for B2B audiences (HR and L&D events, conferences, hackathons, etc.) planning, issuing invites, execution and speaking at events.
- Managing daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results.
- Generating revenue via existing B2B products and developing new ones.
- Mapping the competitive market (companies and products), and identifying potential customers.
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer Success role / Project Manager
- Know how to translate the needs and motives of customers into learning and development plans
- Working experience in a hi-tech companies and a deep understanding of corporate structure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively advise senior leadership.
- Familiar with learning management systems.
- Enjoy working closely with customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- A proven track record of exceeding set goals.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Must be professional, diligent, and flexible.
- Comfortable talking and consulting on the subject of learning within the context of various professional topics
- Experience in an L&D solution company - an advantage.
- Excellent presentaions skills
- Big plus: experience in management counsulting and sales.
What’s in it for you?
- Pioneering Jolt's commercial expansion globally.
- A tailored professional development plan, accompanied by a dedicated Career Coach.
- Unlimited access to all Jolt content, and free membership to Jolt’s campuses.