Jolters - Jolt's instructors - are world class professionals who deliver classes through Jolt. We're looking for a smart, communicative person to be their point of contact.
Become a major point of contact for all Jolters- Jolt's international community of teachers. Be responsible for real time tech support, success and other operations on all touch points of Jolters with the Jolt platform. Manage and supervise all technical issues related to web live broadcasting of learning sessions. Become an expert in Eyelevel™, Jolt's video platform, and create training materials to share with Jolters.
People oriented, strong in all forms of communications. You dig into details and are very thorough in everything you do. You are not afraid of technology and new systems and tools. You are a fast thinker, fast learner and a good teacher.
Get to work with the most interesting people in the world
Build a strong global network
Recognize and solve problems on a daily basis
Be independent and encouraged to lead projects
- You’ve previously worked in a customer success/support/call center position
- You speak native English (seriously, native)
- You have incredible communication and inter personal skills
- You are tech savvy
- You are willing to work in unusual hours (with different time zones)
- You have great writing skills
- Experience working in a status room or fast-paced environment- a plus
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions with a career coach
- A personal budget for professional growth & development
- A free membership to Jolt’s campuses
- Meatless Mondays & occasional cooked meals