Head of Marketing
This is a position for an actual marketer. It's about owning & building a global movement that's rooted in its members identity.
Your Mission will be to craft and execute a global marketing strategy, manage PR opportunities and marketing channels, lead pricing, packaging and positioning efforts, and build Jolt’s brand from the ground up.
This role requires someone wired for success, a self-starter and natural leader who is just as comfortable completing projects from A to Z as she is collaborating on them across team members and departments, both locally and internationally.
Jolt is building a movement of professionals who never stop learning and growing - so this is an opportunity to build a consumer brand that actually affects people's lives and careers for the good.
You intuitively know that the corporate culture of previous generations is maladapted to the millennial workforce. And because you are more about revolutions than evolutions anyway, the challenge of facilitating generational change doesn’t scare you - it excites you.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in online marketing or marketing in a consumer-facing business with demonstrated success
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Marketing Director or equivalent role
- Exceptionally eloquent and creative, with an obsession for clean copy and beautiful final products
- Proven experience leading creative branding efforts
- Data driven with a passion for analytics
- Ability to build a Marketing Department and strategy from scratch
- A lifelong learner who have been proactively pushing themselves forward constantly
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions with a career coach
- A personal budget for professional growth & development
- A free membership to Jolt’s campuses
- Meatless Mondays & occasional cooked meals