Regional Director, IL
Jolt builds a network of innovative learning spaces where professionals learn together from world-class instructors. Jolt members upskill themselves through short and effective learning sessions as part of their weekly routine, and are part of a global tribe of lifelong learners.
We’ve had strong traction in Tel Aviv with our two first micro-campuses (in Azrieli Sarona and Rothschild BLVD) and are looking for a strong business leader to lead all of Jolts commercial efforts in Israel, including setting up and running a nation-wide operation of Jolt Campuses.
The Bottom Line
We’re looking for an accomplished, highly-networked executive with a strong entrepreneurial spirit to lead Jolt’s commercial efforts in Israel. This includes overseeing all of the region’s marketing, sales and operations efforts, lead commercial initiatives to meet sales and retention goals, recognize and pursue business opportunities and expand Jolt’s spread in Israel. This position requires strong business background with experience in marketing, operations and commercial management. It includes overseeing a growing team that includes sales, marketing, operations and community professionals.
ABOUT THE JOB:
This full-time position is based in Tel-Aviv. This position requires someone with strong marketing and leadership skills, a passion for learning and facilitating learning, and a keen eye for new opportunities. As the Regional Director, you will be reporting to Jolt’s COO.
You will be:
- Overseeing a professional team that includes marketing, sales and operations personnel
- Recognizing and pursue business development opportunities in the region such as opening additional campuses and closing business cooperations
- Building and executing plans to meet business goals in the region
- Ensuring that financial targets and other agreed targets are met
- Reviewing work practices to ascertain if they are successful and if not, devising alternatives
- Keeping employees motivated and organising appropriate training
- Ensuring that the regional business operates according to the company's mission
- Monitoring customer satisfaction and reporting any issues to HQ while meeting competitive retention and acquisition goals
- Driving the business to increase profits
- Ensuring legal and financial processes in the region are up to date and resolving any issues that arise
- 3+ years of experience running a business or an independent business unit in the fields of education, retail or other highly operational business with physical locations
- Proven experience in leading revenue building efforts in sales, marketing or business development
- A strong network in the local tech and innovation ecosystems
- Experience in working in a high-pace, highly operational commercial environment
- Proven experience managing a P&L and financial managing an independent business unit
- Experience in recruiting and managing a team
- Experience in public speaking / participating in media events
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions with a career coach
- A personal budget for professional growth & development
- A free membership to Jolt’s campuses
- Meatless Mondays & occasional cooked meals