Jolt’s mission is to help professionals create a brighter, more rewarding career. How? Through innovative learning spaces, where professionals learn how to future-proof their career from world-class experts.
Jolt is growing in and outside of Israel, and we’ve got a lot on our plate.
At Jolt, design and aesthetics are not just an afterthought, they’re a huge part of making learning a lifelong habit. Everything we put out to the world must spark delight in our students’ hearts and create a remarkable experience.
As a graphic designer at Jolt, you will be responsible for internal and external creative productions in collaboration with all company teams - product, marketing, sales, operations and top management.
You’ll create a variety of designs including landing pages, blog posts, newsletters, social-network assets, printed material, presentations, social media ads, merchandise and a few more assets we still haven’t even thought of.
You’ll need to be creative, out of the box thinker with a strong marketing sense and a can-do attitude. You’re experienced in managing your time and priorities independently. You know how to interview and listen to your clients to get a precise brief. You know how to explain and back-up your design decisions. And you’re just a little bit crazy.
- Design eye-catching marketing materials including but not limited to landing pages, blog posts, newsletters, case studies, presentations, social media ads, posters, merchandise, print, etc.
- Work alongside all our teams (Israel and UK) to create and maintain our brand identity
- Help create brand style guidelines and ensure brand identity and style consistency across all internal marketing projects and materials.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-over - from choosing service providers all the way to “ready for use”.
- Conceptualize original ideas - and make them come to life.
- Manage multiple projects autonomously to deliver your creativity on time.
- Expert-level Adobe Suite skills + Sketch (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator are a must, After Effects - an advantage)
- At least 3 years experience in designing for commercial companies.
- Experience in print productions - end-to-end.
- A great eye for typography and information design.
- Strong attention to details, organized and accurate.
- Vast experience in designing marketing materials.
- A varied design portfolio - implemented in commercial campaigns & products.
- Excellent communication skills - you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Ability to manage your own time & prioritize your tasks.
- Highly proficient English speaker.
- Team player & highly self-motivated
- Different from everyone else.
Strong Advantage if you have:
- Illustration capabilities - an advantage
- Animation skills - an advantage
- Bachelor of Arts in Design / Visual Communication from a leading art school
Please include links to your portfolio or work examples in your CV.
Make sure the examples include both digital and non-digital assets (print, ads, presentations, social, merchandise, etc.).