Jolters Success Associate
Jolters, Jolt's teachers, are world class professionals who deliver classes through live video sessions ("Jolts").
We're looking for a smart, communicative person to join our Jolter Success team and be their major point of contact.
The Jolters' community consists of hundreds of Jolters from all around the world, and requires the Jolter Success Associate to have highly emotional intelligence, be able to read and analyze situations on the go, creative thinker, customer service background/attitude, a positive approach and high functioning in stressful situations.
You'll be responsible for real time tech support, success and other operations on all touch points of Jolters with the Jolt platform. Manage and supervise all technical issues related to web live broadcasting of learning sessions.
Become an expert in Eyelevel™, Jolt's video platform, and create training materials to share with Jolters.
People oriented, strong in all forms of communications. You dig into details and are very thorough in everything you do. You are not afraid of technology and new systems and tools. You are a fast thinker, fast learner and a good teacher. You love learning.
- Get to work with the most interesting people in the world
- Build a strong global network
- Recognize and solve problems on a daily basis
- Be independent and encouraged to lead projects
- Curate and book sessions for Jolt's campuses
- Manage feedback processes and improve content
- Take part in the construction of the speakers community of Jolt
- You’ve previously worked in a customer success/support/call center position - At least a year
- You speak native English (seriously, native)
- You have incredible communication and inter personal skills
- You are tech savvy and a quick learner
- You are willing to work in unusual hours (with different time zones)
- You have great writing skills
- Experience working in a status room or fast-paced environment- A plus
- Be a part of the Jolt movement
- Get a free membership to Jolt’s campuses