Community Coordinator (Full time position with day & night shifts)
You're a positive, friendly service oriented individual with an unlimited hunger for learning new things. You're highly organized and believe perfection is found in the smallest of details. You love meeting new people, helping when needed and have great customer care skills.
You are looking to be part of something big but you also have other big things in your life so a role that consists of 5 shifts a week is perfect for you.
In this position, you'll be part of the community team. You will give support to our community of soji's (students of jolt),you will be responsible for operating our mini campus (a physical location). You will be the forefront of Jolt’s interaction with its users.
Your day to day work will include:
- Operating a local learning hub (in Tel-Aviv)
- Direct support to all members of the community-being the POC for your community members & solving all member-related issues (offline and online)
- Communicating schedule changes and special occasions to the community
- Creating special opportunities for community engagements
- Handling logistics and administration
- Managing the Jolt Room schedule
- At least 1 year of Experience giving service (customer care, customer service, etc.)
- At least 1 year of Experience working for or with a technological organization (startup / tech company / Technological IDF unit)
- Office management experience is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of intellectual curiosity - you LOVE to learn
- English proficiency
Extra points for:
- Community Management experience
- Experience producing live events
- Experience starting and marketing a new initiative - a big plus
Other than meeting Tel-Aviv's smartest, most interesting individuals on a daily basis, you'll be able to spend A LOT of your time participating in live lessons delivered by the world's top professionals. This is a great position for naturally curious people who LOVE to learn.