Room Operations - Part Time (Ideally for Students)
Jolt is building a network of innovative learning spaces where professionals learn together from world-class instructors. Jolt members up-skill themselves through short and effective learning sessions that are integrated into their weekly routine, and become part of a global tribe of lifelong learners. We offer yearly and monthly membership options and programs for teams within companies.
ABOUT THE JOB:
This is a part time position as a gig economy worker, including day and evening shifts, based in multiple locations in central London (Liverpool street and Soho) and requires that you have hospitality or customer service experience, as well as basic technical skills that allow you to operate various softwares at once. As a Room Operator, you will report directly to Jolt’s Regional Operations Associate.
- Be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the room during a shift; room setup and arrangement, welcoming members and answering general questions
- Deliver superior customer service to new members - giving tours and assisting with any app queries they may have
- Help existing members with customer support-related questions such as membership plans, arrival instructions, upselling etc
- Encourage meaningful interaction between the members to promote networking
- Provide real-time troubleshooting and be familiar with all potential technical errors, as they may occur from time to time, and solve them as quickly as possible
- Demonstrate service and professionalism at the highest levels - super respondent and sensitive to all of our members needs
- Assist in collecting and reporting feedback to drive customer satisfaction and retention
This role is made for someone who is customer service-driven, a creative problem-solver who can promote the Jolt mission. While you are a natural self starter you also desire to work with a team of dynamic, fun and driven professionals. You understand the startup culture and are not afraid to wear multiple hats.
- Minimum 6 months relevant work experience in customer service or hospitality, ideally having worked in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to wear multiple hats and support your team
- Strong communication skills and able to effectively represent Jolt’s brand image. A high standard of spoken English is essential.
- A keen eye for detail
- BIG ambition to learn and grow within a fun and dynamic team
- Be part of the Jolt movement and an on-going start-up.
- Attend as many Jolts as you want and learn from world-class professionals.
- £20 an hour.