Head of People
Lead Jolt’s human resources efforts. Be responsible for all aspects of people operations, welfare and professional growth. Imagine what’s it like to lead the professional development and recruitment efforts in a company whose core product helps people realize their full potential and grow professionally.
We’ve been HR-focused from day one: Our founders invented Chapterships - the ground-breaking methodology for hiring and retaining talent (google it). We also regularly speak at HR conferences, and are recognized as thought leaders in the field.
We’ve also won 2017’s HR Innovation award of the Israeli HR organization #NoBigDeal
An innovative HR evangelist, with experience in growing a startup team, coaching management and working closely with the executive team. Your greatest passion is helping people grow. You recognize potential in a heartbeat and were always the person people reach out to for help, guidance and advice. You have a strong understanding of business processes and strategy and a strong analytical and data-driven approach.
Lead Jolt’s efforts of building a world class team of growth-eager, passionate professionals. Your day to day will include:
- Recruiting world class professionals in Israel and internationally (this may include travels)
- Giving guidance and support to management in planning processes and positions.
- Designing and overseeing business processes
- Planning employee training and offsites
- Building and executing personal growth plans
- Evangelizing and improving Jolt’s HR philosophy
- Working closely with the CEO and the executive team on designing, building and optimizing the organization.
- Working with international teams
- Building personal growth plans
- Quickly growing a startup team
- Building business processes from scratch
- Recognizing and solving organizational flaws
- Inventing and reinventing innovative methodologies and concepts and evangelizing Jolt’s unique HR approach outwards.
- You’ve previously worked in an HR leadership position in a rapidly changing innovative startup or organization
- You’ve recruited and overseen international recruits remotely (in UK/US)
- You’ve recruited dozens of employees worldwide and invented unconventional positions to support unique, innovative business processes.
- Experience and passion in organizational design / consultancy - a must
- Background in an additional field of expertise (other than HR) - a plus
- Background in education / training / leadership - a plus
- Native English - a must
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills - a must
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions with a career coach
- A personal budget for professional growth & development
- A free membership to Jolt’s campuses
- Meatless Mondays & occasional cooked meals