Global Recruiter (Student Position)
We're looking for highly-intelligent, web-enthusiastic students with perfect English proficiency to take on an opportunity to engage with the world's most interesting people. As a recruiter, you'll be helping Jolt to remove international barriers and connect professionals with students around the world for LIVE learning sessions. Your day to day will include interacting with some of the world's top industry leaders and give them concierge services.
This job is suitable for students:
- 70-90 hours a month
- Flexible hours
- 35 NIS per hour
An incredible communicator with a sixth sense for talent and the know-how to get them in. You quickly 'read' the people in front of you and can tap into their motivations, creating win-win situations. You are well networked, naturally curious and relentless - when you want something, you'll do everything within your powers to get it, and you will get it.
- Design and execute recruiting strategies to attract, evaluate and hire qualified Jolters.
- Source potential Jolters from various online & offline channels (e.g. social media, professional platforms, magazines, conventions and festivals)
- Screen incoming applications
- Create relationships and engage with potential Jolters (via phone, video and in-person)
- Provide shortlists of qualified Jolters to cross-functional partners within the company
- Build and deploy referral programs in several markets
- Promote diversity among the Jolters community and ensure recruiting strategies to attract diverse candidates
- Maintain talent pipelines with potential candidates and past applicants for future staffing needs
- Build a strong international network of elite speakers & educators
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions with a career coach
- A personal budget for professional growth & development
- A free membership to Jolt’s campuses
- Meatless Mondays & occasional cooked meals