Business Development Associate
OTE: £50K (35K Base, 15K Variable)
Jolt brings ambitious professionals together to learn from world-class instructors – The Evening Standard called us “a gym membership for your mind.”
After an exceptional B2C launch in London, we’re looking for a talented business development manager to create our B2B sales strategy for prospects and clients alike.
- A people person who loves meeting new people and connects with them immediately.
- Familiar with the L&D industry, with an expansive personal development.
- Coachable -- a person who is able and willing to learn and develop.
- Entrepreneurial -- you’re inventive and feel a sense of ownership in everything you do.
- Highly independent, resilient, and resourceful.
- A commercial thinker with proven business acumen.
- Proficient in consultative selling, regarded as a trusted partner by clients and industry leaders.
The role includes:
- Using B2B as a growth engine -- generating revenue via existing B2B products and developing new ones.
- Mapping the competitive market (companies and products), and identifying potential customers.
- Acquire new leads and initiate phone calls to provide them with preliminary information about Jolt.
- Scheduling meetings with clients, preparing presentations and crafting strategic partnerships.
- Organising and producing marketing events for B2B audiences (HR and L&D events, conferences, hackathons, etc.) planning, issuing invites, execution and speaking at events.
- Providing weekly reports and feedback to customers.
- Managing daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in B2B sales.
- Proven success in building an initiative from the ground up.
- A proven track record of exceeding set goals.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively advise senior leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability to initiate, manage and close large, unprecedented deals.
- Must be professional, diligent, and have a flexible approach to work.
- Experience with a CRM sales automation tool (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot).
What’s in it for you?
- A generous base salary with a large variable component.
- Pioneering Jolt's commercial expansion globally.
- Having an impact on what we sell and work with x-functional partners to build it.
- A tailored professional development plan, accompanied by a dedicated Career Coach.
- Unlimited access to all Jolt content, and free membership to Jolt’s campuses.