Membership sales associate-Student position (Native English)
Jolt helps professionals own their career journeys, stand out above the competition and build the businesses they always dreamed of. We do that through a network of innovative learning spaces where professionals learn together from world-class instructors.
After raising +$7M in a successful Series A, and building on the momentum of our launch in London, we’re hiring a Sales Manager to build our local Sales function, implement the appropriate processes and grow to help us grow our community of students and fulfill our vision - making learning as affordable, accessible and addictive as coffee.
The Ideal Candidate:
Has an entrepreneurial mindset, a strong commercial sense and a belief that it is finally time to change how professional education is being delivered. To be successful in this role you must have a consultative approach, a thorough understanding of the challenges of today’s workforce and the drive to solves them.
- Sell Jolt's membership over the phone and in person.
- Execute Jolt’s commercial processes in the UK.
- The role is a quota carrying role.
- Work with a cross-functional team to create new product offerings.
- Act as the face of Jolt, representing the company in events and conferences
- Build the infrastructure to support international expansion.
- previous experience in sales
- A track record of excellence in Sales
- Experience in selling B2C or SaaS products
- Extraordinary communication & presentations skills
- Thrives in a diverse, cross-cultural environment
- Digital proficiency - comfortable CRM & Marketing Automation tools
- A passion to undertake unprecedented challenges
- Entrepreneurial spirit & a growth mindset
- Big plus: experience working as customer success associate or account managment.
35 NIS per hour + bonuses
Part time position-90 hours a month
- Working directly with the Executive Regional Director
- Pioneer Jolt's commercial expansion globally
- Cross-functional collaboration - impact with Product & Content teams
- A tailored professional development plan, accompanied by a dedicated Career Coach.
- Full access to Jolt’s content & campuses
- Working in the evenings so you can sudy during the day.