Operations Support Associate (part-time, shifts, ideal for students)
Jolt builds Jolt Rooms - a network of innovative co-learning spaces where world-class instructors deliver lessons to groups of lifelong learners over live, two-way video.
Jolt offers memberships that give professionals access to transformative educational programs for just a fraction of the price of traditional continuous education.
Jolters are Jolt's speakers and teachers, they are international experts in their fields who take part in Jolt's revolution in creating a new learning experience suitable for the 21st century.
The role sits in a critical junction within the company, their mission is to support and do everything within their power to maintain the integrity of Jolt’s operational efforts - before, during, and after live events (jolts) - across all its regions, to the utmost satisfaction of both sojis and Jolters.
The OSA's role & main responsibilities:
- Performing soundchecks with Jolt’s speakers on a daily basis, before each live session. Helping the speaker prepare, technically and mentally, for the upcoming lesson, and fixing any technical issues quickly and swiftly, to ensure a gold-standard live experience.
- Monitoring all jolts from start to finish for any anomalous and undesirable situations, such as technical failures, misbehaviour or disorderly conduct.
- General Support - Providing our speakers with quick and effective support for all their needs (within Jolt’s platform, payment issues, tech questions, feedback, etc).
- Scheduling Jolts - Helping the Ops Desk manager with booking 100s of Jolts every month with our speaker and publishing them to our students, across all our locations globally.
An effective communicator who’s right at home when interacting with people.
You possess strong administrative skills and can pay attention to details while keeping an eye on the big picture. You’re a multitasker through and through, organized and meticulous.
You feel comfortable in a technological work-environment and quick to adopt new systems and tools. You thrive under pressure even though you always keep it cool.
- Monitor our live sessions
- Give online and offline support to all Jolt’s speakers
- Handle various types of requests from our speakers, and see to it that they have compiled
- Identify, prevent and solve problems in real time
- Maintain Jolt’s monthly schedule
- Communicate our students’ feedback back to our speakers
- Fluent English (seriously, like a native, most of our speakers are international)
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn
- Looking for working in shifts, mostly nights and weekends
- Experience working in an operational role or a fast-paced environment is considered - advantage!
- Past experience as a customer success/support/call-centre position also considered - advantage!
- Get the opportunity to work in a rapid-growth global startup - If you’ll prove yourself maybe there will be more opportunities down the road.
- Free membership to Jolt’s campuses
- Get to work with some of the most interesting people in the world
- Meatless Tuesdays & occasionally cooked meals