Jolt’s mission is to help professionals create a brighter, more rewarding career. How? Through innovative learning spaces, where professionals learn how to future-proof their career from world-class experts.
Jolt is growing in and outside of Israel, and we’ve got a lot on our plate.
At Jolt, design and aesthetics are not just an afterthought, they’re a huge part of making learning a lifelong habit. Everything we put out to the world must spark delight in our students’ hearts and create a remarkable experience.
As a product designer at Jolt, you will be responsible for creating memorable experiences and intuitive products. Our products are diverse - from a customer-facing mobile app, to internal systems used to make the whole operation tick. You’ll be turning complex systems into easy to use interfaces and delightful experiences.
You’ll be working with our product managers and developers to produce wireframes, mock-ups and finished products. By understanding business needs, our users’ behavior and development complexity - your designs will be spot-on.
You’ll need to be creative, out of the box thinker with a strong product sense and a can-do attitude. You’re experienced in managing your time and priorities independently. You speak UX fluently - breadcrumbs, user-journey, completion rate, and all the Gestalts in between. You know how to explain and back-up your design decisions. And you’re just a little bit crazy.
You’ll be working full time with an ambitious bunch of smart people in our beautiful office in southern Tel-Aviv.
- Create thoughtful and appropriate solutions to design challenges of all sizes by translating research insights into beautiful and engaging user interfaces which satisfy user needs, business requirements and technical constraints.
- Work with our product team to solve problems and bring ideas.
- Design elegant and delightful user-facing interfaces and experiences and work with the development team to oversee their implementation.
- Help create a UI style guide to ensure rapid development and consistency throughout all our products.
- Explain and document all interactions, edge-cases and behaviors for developers to bring your creations to life.
- Help write clear but fun microcopy for all your designs.
- Conceptualize original ideas - and make them come to life.
- Manage multiple projects autonomously to deliver your creativity on time.
Expert-level Sketch & Adobe Suite skills (Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator are a must, After Effects - an advantage)
Strong Advantage if you have:
- Experience in creating design systems.
- Experience in working in Webflow.
- Knowledge of front-end development - HTML, CSS.
- Illustration or animation capabilities - an advantage.
- Experience in print productions - end-to-end.
- Bachelor of Arts in Design / Visual Communication from a leading art school.
Please include links to your portfolio or work examples in your CV.