Customer Service Associate
A positive, friendly, service-oriented individual with an insatiable thirst for learning. You’re highly organized and believe perfection is found in the smallest of details. You love interacting with people, offering your help when needed and have excellent customer success skills.
In this position, you’ll be part of the service & success team. You will provide ongoing support to our community of soji’s (students of Jolt), and assist them with every inquiry they may have. You will also be responsible for customer retention.
Your day to day work will include:
- Direct assistance to all members of the community, mostly via emails and phone calls
- Being the POC for our members & solving all member-related issues
- Global assistance for Israel & London customers
- Retaining customers and increasing engagement and product satisfaction
- Communicating schedule changes and special occasions to the community
- At least 1 year of experience giving service (customer care, customer service, etc.)
- At least 1 year of experience working for or with a technological organization (startup / tech company / Technological IDF unit)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Availability to work on Fridays Alternately
- Proven record of intellectual curiosity - you LOVE to learn
- Native English-a must
Extra points for:
- Customer support & success experience
- Working with multiple complex systems (technical orientation)
- Experience starting and marketing a new initiative - a big plus
- Cross-functional collaboration - impact with Product & Content teams
- A tailored professional development plan, accompanied by a dedicated Career Coach.
- Full access to Jolt’s content & campuses