Regional Marketing Lead, Israel
Jolt builds a network of innovative learning spaces where professionals learn together from world-class instructors. Jolt members upskill themselves through short and effective learning sessions as part of their weekly routine, and are part of a global tribe of lifelong learners.
We’ve had strong traction in Tel Aviv with our two first micro-campuses (in Azrieli Sarona and Rothschild BLVD) and are looking for a hands-on marketing and creative professional to lead our marketing efforts in Israel.
The Bottom Line
We’re looking for a hands-on, results-oriented, multipotent creative professional with strong communications and creative background, who knows how to create results through great creative marketing. This position includes writing great content, coming up with strong creative initiatives such as events, PR opportunities, promotions and content marketing projects.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We’re flexible - for the right person this can be either a part time or a full time position. The position is based in Tel-Aviv. It requires someone with hands-on marketing experience that includes managing social media channels, writing great content and coming up with creative initiatives.
You will be:
- Generating creative content, activities and events
- Coming up with creative initiatives
- Running all of Jolt’s Israeli social media channels
- Writing content about millennials, future of work and different professional aspects of innovation
- Producing promotional materials, events and projects
- Ideating and executing seasonal and periodical promotions
- Overseeing the successful launch of Jolt campuses and initiatives in Israel
- Coming up with training programs and educational products to enrich Jolt’s local offering
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in creative, copywriting and/or social media management in a well-known brand
- At least 1 year of experience in managing multiple marketing channels
- Proven experience in generating sales through content and creative marketing efforts
- Exceptional eloquence and creativity, with an obsession for clean copy and beautiful final products
- Experience in collaborating with a design department
- A data-driven approach and a passion for analytics
- Experience in overseeing, planning or managing marketing plans in the following (the more, the better): branding, marketing automation, drip campaigns, SEO, PPC, email marketing
- A passion for life-long learning, and a record of proactively and constantly pushing yourself forward
- Experience working in a growth stage company (‘scale-up’) - a must